Cleaning Doctor Promises You Cleaner, Brighter,
Safer Carpets, Curtains And Upholstery.
curtains were probably an expensive part of your furnishing,
so it is a wise precaution to keep them clean and looking good.
Have you ever examined your swags, tails and pelmets to see how
much dust has collected on the surfaces? Just like carpets, your
curtains act as air-filters. They catch and hold airborne dust
and odours. Test this for yourself with a simple sniff-test.
Pace the curtain fabric close to your nose and smell. You will
soon know if they are fresh and clean, or stale and dirty.
Cleaning Doctor has a cure for stale, offensive
and dirty curtains. Cleaning Doctor cleans curtains, swags, tails
and pelmets – all on-site, as they hang on your walls.
With the Cleaning Doctor Curtain Service there is no need to
take you curtains down.
The Cleaning Doctor Curtain Cleaning Service will
provide you with the following benefits:
- Cleaned on-site – as they hang in place. You will
not have to be concerned about taking your curtains down
and you will have not have to worry about getting them up
- Pre-testing your curtains in an unseen area to carefully
check that they are safe for cleaning.
- All loose dust vacuumed with our special curtain cleaning
tools, before deeper cleaning to remove embedded dust, stains
- The gentle handling of your curtains to ensure that no
damage is caused to delicate fabrics.
- The uses of specialist cleaning solutions and solvents,
which eliminates the risk of colour change or colour blending.
- The resetting of drapes after cleaning to ensure that
your curtains look as good as new.
- The application of stain-protectors, which will result
in your curtains staying cleaner for longer.
- The knowledge that full-qualified professionals have cleaned
your curtains to remove all dust, dirt, stains, odours and
- You will have a fresher, healthier, safer, cleaner indoor
To find your local Cleaning Doctor Carpet & Upholstery
Services see our Location Map.